Well, I downloaded the necessary libraries for yakkety and recompiled
the gnome-software with packagekit support, but i got the same result as
before.

I found that if you have uncontrolled or unstable network connection,
gnome software could not see it and places the selected packages into
the queue, instead of installing. After this, gnome software won't open.

For example, if using pppoe with network manager, gnome-software works
perfectly, but the sites are opened too slow (in my case, that is why i
am using pppoeconf). From other hand, after setting pppoe connection
with pppoeconf, the sites are opened quickly, bug gnome-software
affected with many assigned bugs which were opened here.

You can check this by starting GS, selecting the tab "upgrades" and
clicking update button in the upper left hand corner of the application
window. If a message Network is unreachable or something about pop up,
than thats the problem.

The logic is very clear - "have no network - can't install".

In any case it is not only ubuntu problem, so this bug can be closed.

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-software in Ubuntu.

  gnome-software won't open

Status in gnome-software package in Ubuntu:

  Hello,

  I upgrade the system from Ubuntu 14.04 to 16.04 some time ago.
  At beginning, gnome-software refused to open and I had to remove old ubuntu
software and "--reinstall" the gnome-software.
  Everything was fine, except for many sorts of packages it can't install so I
installed synaptic.

  Some days ago, gnome software went on a strike but claimed nothing !
  I can open a terminal and call gnome-software : nothing
  The launcher turns around in the dock.

  Any Idea ?

  Package: gnome-software
3.20.1+git20160617.1.0440874.ubuntu-xenial-0ubuntu1~16.04.1
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia_uvm nvidia_drm nvidia_modeset nvidia
  ApportVersion: 2.20.1-0ubuntu2.1
  Architecture: amd64
  CurrentDesktop: Unity