Public bug reported:

gi.overrides.Gtk.ListStore has no attribute .reorder. Porting a PyGTK
app to GI GTK3, I found that sorting a TreeView is no longer possible
because GTK.ListStore doesn't provide a .reorder method. Reading the
source code, I found that pygobject indeed doesn't have any override for
.reorder. This is the source code I'm talking about:
http://git.gnome.org/browse/pygobject/tree/gi/overrides/Gtk.py

This is something I can't fix, but since it's likely that many Python
GTK apps use TreeViews, it'd be very nice if a wizard could have a look
at this ASAP.

** Affects: pygobject (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to pygobject in Ubuntu.

  Missing feature blocks Python apps from being ported to GTK3.

Status in “pygobject” package in Ubuntu: