It was after I entered the username and password. If you look closely
at the picture you can see where it shows my login but won't let me
click through since the window is too small.

Packages, which is subscribed to account-plugins in Ubuntu.

  Window too small for Facebook authorization

Status in account-plugins package in Ubuntu:

  When trying to add a Facebook account under System Settings -> Online
  Accounts it says the following after trying to login to Facebook.

  "Your popup is too small to display this page. Please enlarge it to
  proceed."

  This is a gray overlay blocking the ability to accept Ubuntu access to
  Facebook. There is no way to enlarge the window so it can't proceed.