** Changed in: canonical-devices-system-image

Packages, which is subscribed to pulseaudio in Ubuntu.

  Poor microphone quality (mako)

Status in Canonical System Image:
  Fix Committed
Status in libhybris package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Committed
Status in pulseaudio package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  After months of complaints from people talking to me on the phone
  (mako ubuntu touch), I finally got around to use multiROM to dual boot
  Ubuntu Touch and Android. Several people can confirm that there is a
  noticable difference in terms of sound/microphone quality between
  Android and UT in phone calls. With UT, my voice gets distorted to an
  extent that person at the other end have real difficulties to hear
  what I am saying, while with Android call quality is much better with
  no distortion.

  I have had a suspicion for a long time that this might be a software
  and not a hardware issue. After trying Android and Ubuntu on the same
  hardware I believe this suspicion is proved correct. This issue has
  persisted in all the builds I have tried since at least the beginning
  of the year, but probably longer. I am now at r17 of Utopic.