** Changed in: nautilus (Ubuntu)

  In 16.04 beta2 question mark appearing in dashboard when we double
  click on executable

Status in nautilus package in Ubuntu:

  In 16.04 beta2 version when I double click on  my executable
  file,along with my  application icon I see a question mark(icon) being
  displayed in dashboard and that question mark is disappearing after 5
  to 10 sec but application icon is being displayed till process is
  done.

  Even I see the same behaviour with simple C executable  (hello world
  program with infinite while loop) a questionmark appears on dashboard
  and disapperaing after 5 to 10 sec but still process is running.

  But this behaviour is not seen when I run the binary from terminal.

  Could some one help me on this whether this is an expected behaviour
  in 16.x beta2 or I request your help to suggest ways to resolve this
  issue