** Summary changed:

- (Regression) indicator-weather is not seeded; cannot be right-click  added
under Unity
+ Include a weather indicator by default

** Project changed: weather-indicator => ubuntu

** No longer affects: ubuntu

** Project changed: unity => ubuntu

** No longer affects: ubuntu

** No longer affects: indicator-weather (Ubuntu)

** No longer affects: unity (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: ubuntu-meta (Ubuntu)
    Milestone: ubuntu-11.10 => None

** Changed in: ubuntu-meta (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: ubuntu-meta (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to indicator-weather in Ubuntu.

  Include a weather indicator by default

Status in Ayatana Design:
  Incomplete
Status in ubuntu-meta package in Ubuntu:

  Binary package hint: unity

  Gnome 2 contained a feature which allowed it to show the local weather
  conditions next to the clock. I personally find this feature extremely
  useful and I check it nearly every time I leave the house or my office
  at work. Arguably it's more to me than the date and time display since
  I wear a watch. This feature appears to be missing in Unity.

  Considering its usefulness, and the fact that Unity lacks the ability
  to add an alternate panel applet to replace it, this feature probably
  should be added to Unity.

  Package: unity 3.8.8-0ubuntu2
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 2.6.38-8.42-generic 2.6.38.2
  Uname: Linux 2.6.38-8-generic x86_64
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia
  Architecture: amd64
  CompizPlugins:
[core,bailer,detection,composite,opengl,decor,mousepoll,vpswitch,regex,animation,snap,expo,move,compiztoolbox,place,grid,imgpng,gnomecompat,wall,ezoom,workarounds,staticswitcher,resize,fade,unitymtgrabhandles,scale,session,unityshell]
  Date: Mon Apr 18 21:58:52 2011
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 10.04 LTS "Lucid Lynx" - Release amd64 (20100427.1)
  ProcEnviron:
   LANGUAGE=en_CA:en
   PATH=(custom, no user)
   LANG=en_CA.UTF-8
   SHELL=/bin/bash
  SourcePackage: unity
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to natty on 2011-04-16 (2 days ago)