apport information

** Attachment added: "Dependencies.txt"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1537053/+attachment/4739512/+files/Dependencies.txt

Packages, which is subscribed to xserver-xorg-video-intel in Ubuntu.

  vlc screen always on top, buggly.

Status in xserver-xorg-video-intel package in Ubuntu:

  I don't know  whether it's due to 15.10 or due to my laptop being a very new
model "Asus Zenbook 305CA".
  The screen is always on top. Even if it is minimized.
  The gif below takes may some ten seconds to load.
  http://imgur.com/N3AZkiH

  And in addition, the video quality is sensibly worse than it should
  be, compared to Totem video player which functions properly.

  vlc revision 2.2.1-0-ga425c42
  ubuntu 15.10