Public bug reported:

If I start Rhythmbox and insert a CD containing CD Text, the artist and
track information are correctly displayed. If I then eject that CD and
insert another one, Rhythmbox does NOT read the CD Text on the second
(or subsequent) CDs.

However, if I close and restart Rhythmbox, then re-insert the second CD,
the CD Text is read correctly.

I'm running Rhythmbox 3.3-1ubuntu7 on Ubuntu 16.04.1 LTS 64-bit.

** Affects: rhythmbox (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to rhythmbox in Ubuntu.

  Rhythmbox won't read CD Text on subsequent CDs

Status in rhythmbox package in Ubuntu: