I assume, from your questions, that you're having trouble getting this
bug to reproduce!
Here's another video: https://youtu.be/o-Tu1bH_pdk
1. Open the file with no other files open (bug happens whether you launch calc
and use file->open or double-click the file on the desktop)
2. Click cell A2
3. Scroll to the bottom right of the data
4. Hold 'shift' to select a range, and click cell AU356
5. Choose the 'Data' menu and click 'Autofilter'
6. Deselect the large range and scroll up to row 2, where the filters have been
7. In column A expand the filter, uncheck the 'all' box, and check the 'UT61D'
box (I have seen the crash with a variety of different filters applied - but I
figure you want a single example.
8. Alt+Tab to a web browser and wait about 9-10 minutes.
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to libreoffice in Ubuntu.
LO Calc freeze while viewing spreadsheet
Status in libreoffice package in Ubuntu:
I was viewing the xls file from
in LibreOffice Calc when it froze and the window greyed out.
See https://youtu.be/r2YtF2utXgA for a demonstration of opening the
file, applying autofilter, then waiting to get a crash.
DistroRelease: Ubuntu 16.04
Package: libreoffice-core 1:5.1.4-0ubuntu1
ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 4.4.0-36.55-generic 4.4.16
Uname: Linux 4.4.0-36-generic x86_64
NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia_uvm nvidia_drm nvidia_modeset nvidia
Date: Sun Sep 11 21:55:50 2016
InstallationDate: Installed on 2016-08-24 (18 days ago)
InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 16.04.1 LTS "Xenial Xerus" - Release amd64
UpgradeStatus: No upgrade log present (probably fresh install)
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp