Public bug reported:

I discovered a strange issue with the save dialogue. if you search for
the string 'a-bc' in a save modal it throws an SQL parse error (See
attached screenshot). This appears to be for any string with a hyphen.

The modal in my case is opened by Firefox.

Could this be a SQL injection vulnerability?

** Affects: firefox (Ubuntu)

** Attachment added: "Selection_009.png"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1625058/+attachment/4743497/+files/Selection_009.png

  Searches containing a hyphen in a save dialog triggers a SQLParse
  Error

Status in firefox package in Ubuntu: