>From Googling around i see that this error could be around for last 9
years without any workaround. My friend that i convinced to using
Ubuntu, just asked how to fix it, and i'am pretty sad that i don't have
nothing to say to him.

  Thumbnails too small in 'open file' dialog nautilus

Status in Nautilus:
  Confirmed
Status in nautilus package in Ubuntu:

  When trying to upload image files to e.g. websites like marktplaats.nl
  (kind of ebay) I get  very, very small image thumbnails. There seems
  no way to enlarge these thumbnails. All options only work if Nautilus
  is used stand alone, but not with the open file dialog that is being
  used to upload files.

  I have attached a screen dump just to show what I mean.