** Changed in: ubufox (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to ubufox in Ubuntu.

  Firefox 3.0 Menu Buttons disabled

Status in ubufox package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  Binary package hint: firefox-3.0

  Ubuntu 8.10
  firefox-3.0:
    Installed: 3.0.3+nobinonly-0ubuntu2
    Candidate: 3.0.3+nobinonly-0ubuntu2
    Version table:
   *** 3.0.3+nobinonly-0ubuntu2 0
          500 http://us.archive.ubuntu.com intrepid/main Packages
          100 /var/lib/dpkg/status

  The Back, Forward, Page List, Refresh, and Stop buttons on the menu
  are disabled.  I can select any page or click on any link from one
  page to another page, but regardless of the pages or links, I am
  unable to get the buttons working.

  I have uninstalled, removed my .mozilla_firefox folder, removed and
  re-installed firefox, but so far I am unable to get the buttons to
  work properly.