Public bug reported:

Recently, Ubuntu released a security update for Ubuntu 16.04 LTS
upgrading webkit2gtk (WK2) from 2.10.9 to 2.12.5. WK2 roughly follows
the GNOME release cycle and released 2.14.0 this week. Based on previous
updates, we can expect a security advisory for this update to be
published soon.

Therefore, I'd like to go ahead and sync webkit2gtk 2.14.0-1 from Debian
to yakkety now. Because it's a security-related update where the
security improvements can't be easily split out, I don't believe it
needs a Feature Freeze exception.

Testing I've done:
- I've been running 2.13 development releases for a few weeks.
- The package has built successfully on Debian on all architectures Ubuntu
cares about:
https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=webkit2gtk
- 2.14.0 has been pushed to the GNOME3 Staging PPA for yakkety (which also
includes GTK 3.22)
- I built 2.14 in my yakkety PPA for all normal PPA architectures (this PPA
does not use GTK 3.22 or have other odd dependency changes)
https://launchpad.net/~jbicha/+archive/ubuntu/arch/+packages
- I tested Tuesday's daily Ubuntu (Unity) iso with the updated WK2 packages and
ensured the slideshow works fine (because 2.12.4 had a regression there, see
bug 1618956 )
- There are three GNOME apps that use WK2's unstable DOM API: epiphany-browser,
evolution and yelp. The unstable API is scheduled to be removed early in the
2.16 cycle so this soon won't be an issue.

Without rebuilding, yakkety's epiphany, evolution and yelp work fine. I
intend to package Evolution 3.22 (yakkety currently has 3.21.91) once
wk2 is in yakkety. The evolution package currently has a patch to revert
the switch to the 2.14 API and it would be nice to be able to drop this
patch instead of having to update it again.

I'd like to update Epiphany to 3.22 too. I'm hoping it can fall under
the standing UIFE/FF exception granted to other browsers like Chromium
and Firefox.