Sorry to lack my bug report.
And may too difficut to understand my report because of not goot at English

GNOME Calender press key [Ctrl + N], displayed to create schedule. write
schedule with google calender(already entried google account to
[設定]→[オンラインアカウント]), and click [追加] in Japanese, and try to add schedule, can't
add schedule. In GNOME Calendar, schedule I added is not displayed and confirm
google calendar in browser. not displayed schedule I added.
But add achedule without google calendar (for example default calendar "個人"
displayed in Japanese ), can add schedule and displayed gnome calendar.

I think do not sync google calender in GNOME Calender(or have a problem
in "Evolution データサーバー" to access google calendar...).

Please tell me to solve this situation.

In addition, I use Ubuntu 16.04 LTS

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-calendar in Ubuntu.

  not create when create schedule  to use google account

Status in gnome-calendar package in Ubuntu:

  not create when create schedule  in calendar with google account, but
  can create schedule when create by calendar without google account
  (for example default calendar "個人" displayed in Japanese )