Ok, fine. Hope there are so security flaws within this bug. What happens
if someone insert some sql code within the username or password ...

Packages, which is subscribed to account-plugins in Ubuntu.

  can't connect with owncloud calendars

Status in Canonical System Image:
  New
Status in Ubuntu Calendar App:
  New
Status in account-plugins package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  Running my own ownCloud (v9.1.1). Tried to connect Aquarius 4.5 with Calendar
App
  The httpS certificate is official, up to date and not self-signed
  I use 7 calendars in my ownCloud-calendar-app.
  (yes, username and password is correct)

  This I tried:

  https://mydomain/owncloud/        (suggested minimal path on the phone)
  Error message: Invalid username or password

  https://mydomain/owncloud/remote.php/
  Error message: Invalid host URL

  https://mydomain/owncloud/remote.php/dav/   --> (This is the primary caldav
address suggested by ownCloud calendar-app)
  Error message: Invalid host URL

  https://mydomain/owncloud/remote.php/dav/calendars/
  Error message: Invalid host URL

  https://mydomain/owncloud/remote.php/dav/calendars/MYUSERNAME/
  Error message: Invalid host URL

  https://mydomain/owncloud/remote.php/dav/calendars/MYUSERNAME/MYCALENDARNAME/
  Error message: Invalid host URL
  --> This direct path to one of my calendars I use for example to connect my
different calendars with Thunderbird lightning (its working)

  I tried all with and without ending "/"