nautilus-share sets up your computer to host shares, not to access
shares. Reassigning to nautilus.

** Package changed: nautilus-share (Ubuntu) => nautilus (Ubuntu)

  Nautilus cann't access AirPort Time Capsule in Ubuntu 16.04

Status in nautilus package in Ubuntu:

  When connecting to my Time Capsule, I'll get an error
  "kFPAuthContinue" from server.

  While I can mount server with `mount.cifs`:

  ```
  sudo mount.cifs \\10.0.1.1\${user_name} /mnt/ -o user=${user_name},sec=ntlm
  ```

  According to `mount.cifs`'s manual, **the default was sec=ntlm in
  mainline kernel version prior to v3.8, and has been changed to
  sec=ntlmssp in kernel v3.8+**.

  Maybe that's the reason why it works in Ubuntu 14.04 and fails in
  Ubuntu 16.04.