** Package changed: ubuntu => network-manager (Ubuntu)

  Unable to Install Software and Connect Ubuntu One.

Status in “network-manager” package in Ubuntu:

  Hi Team,

  I am new for Linux, I download and Install Ubuntu 11.1 DVD x86 in my
  Lenovo Laptop. I use Internet through 3G USB Stick. I found that
  Ubuntu Software Center through you can Install mention Softwaes
  easily, but when I tried to install with root user, will showing
  disable Install button. Also I notice that Ubuntu One also disable
  Join button.  There maybe other also, that I not yet reached. Through
  3G USB Stick I use Internet easily. I dial through software that come
  with that 3G Stick, and its for Linux Version.  I don't know its
  Software Center Application error or Ubuntu One Application error or
  something else.

  Package: network-manager 0.9.1.90-0ubuntu5
  Uname: Linux 3.0.0-13-generic i686
  ApportVersion: 1.23-0ubuntu4
  Architecture: i386
  CRDA: Error: [Errno 2] No such file or directory
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 11.10 "Oneiric Ocelot" - Release i386 (20111012)
  IpRoute:
   default dev ppp0  scope link
   220.224.141.129 dev ppp0  proto kernel  scope link  src 115.242.119.49
  IwConfig: Error: [Errno 2] No such file or directory
  Keyfiles: Error: [Errno 2] No such file or directory
  NetDevice.eth0:
   Error: [Errno 2] No such file or directory
   X: INTERFACE_MAC=00:1e:37:24:3e:df
  NetDevice.lo:
   Error: [Errno 2] No such file or directory
   X: INTERFACE_MAC=00:00:00:00:00:00
  NetDevice.ppp0:
   Error: [Errno 2] No such file or directory
   X: INTERFACE_MAC=
  NetDevice.wlan0:
   Error: [Errno 2] No such file or directory
   X: INTERFACE_MAC=00:1f:3c:18:c1:82
  NetworkManager.state:
   [main]
   NetworkingEnabled=true
   WirelessEnabled=true
   WWANEnabled=true
   WimaxEnabled=true
  RfKill: Error: [Errno 2] No such file or directory
  SourcePackage: network-manager