Thanks for suggesting that correction, AsciiWolf. The next step is that
someone from the Ubuntu Czech Translators team reviews and approve it,
so we need to call their attention to it. I did so by assigning this
report to that team.

Basically there is no need to file a bug report for a case like this. If
things work well, the translators teams regularly check for suggested
translations.

** Changed in: ubuntu-translations

** Changed in: ubuntu-translations

** Changed in: ubuntu-translations
     Assignee: (unassigned) => Ubuntu Czech Translators (ubuntu-l10n-cs)

** No longer affects: unity-control-center (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to unity-control-center in Ubuntu.

  Czech translation of unity-control-center package contains small typo

Status in Ubuntu Translations:
  Triaged
Status in Unity Control Center:

  There is a small (but visible) typo in the System Info section of the
  unity-control-center. The "%d-bit" is translated as "%dbitová" instead
  of grammatically correct "%dbitovĂ˝".

  https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/yakkety/+source/unity-
  control-center/+pots/unity-control-center/cs/+filter?person=0cs9r-
  cyil-wz6b3