Public bug reported:

I tried to burn many files that some of them weren't fully compatible
with Windows.

When tried to burn, Brasero kept asking:
"Do you want to continue with full Windows compatibility disabled?"

I clicked "Continue" but it prompts again.
The cycle repeats indefinitely.

When I click "Cancel", I realize that the DVD is already written with
approximately 2KiB of data.
Thus the DVD is unusable...

** Affects: brasero (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to brasero in Ubuntu.

  Keeps asking "Do you want to continue with full Windows compatibility
  disabled?"

Status in brasero package in Ubuntu: