apport information

** Attachment added: "ProcEnviron.txt"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1632373/+attachment/4759389/+files/ProcEnviron.txt

Packages, which is subscribed to unity-control-center in Ubuntu.

  Time settings do not automatically update

Status in unity-control-center package in Ubuntu:

  In timedate settings, I have it configured to "Set the time  ___
  Automatically from the internet"

  However, this does not work, I always have to manually change the
  timezone whenever I travel.

  This is a bit annoying, as I do expect this to just work.

  I do, however, expect maybe some short delay in updating TZ settings when I
travel, but it's sat for several days before on the wrong timezine becuase it
didn't automatically update.  In this most recent case, I felw to the west
coast and had to manually set the time to "Seattle".  When I flew back to the
East Coast, I had to set it manually to "NYC" after several hours as it had not
automatically updated to the correct timezone.
  ---
  ApportVersion: 2.20.1-0ubuntu2.1
  Architecture: amd64
  CurrentDesktop: Unity
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 15.10 "Wily Werewolf" - Release amd64 (20151020)
  NonfreeKernelModules: wl
  Package: unity-control-center 15.04.0+16.04.20160705-0ubuntu1
  PackageArchitecture: amd64
  Tags:  xenial
  UserGroups: adm cdrom dip libvirtd lpadmin lxd plugdev sambashare sudo
  _MarkForUpload: True