The original description says this is reproducible.  What steps can be taken to
reproduce this problem?  Also, please detail your hardware, specifically which
graphics card you have and whether you are using the open or closed source

** Changed in: bamf (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to bamf in Ubuntu.

  bamfdaemon takes too much CPU (>70%)

Status in BAMF:
Status in bamf package in Ubuntu:

Bug description:
  I'm using Ubuntu 14.10.
  I seen similar reports in 2012 but today it is repoducable.  It will appear
again, what can I do to profile this issue?