I'm having this problem with ubuntu 16.04 installing remmina from the
ppa repository. The version installed is 1.2.0-rcgit-15.

When I try to go to full screen the window of a RDP session, it goes
from the secondary screen to primary screen. It's very annoying because
my primary screen is only 1024x768 and my secondary fullHD.

Why there isn't an option in the preferences to assign a monitor in the
resolutions window when multiple monitors? With this you can enforce the
full screen in the correct monitor as a configuration. With this you
don't need to detect the monitor when you are going to full screen.

Packages, which is subscribed to remmina in Ubuntu.

  Remmina remote desktop client goes fullscreen on the wrong display

Status in remmina package in Ubuntu:

Bug description:
  When the fullscreen button on the toolbar is used with multiple
  displays enabled, Remmina maximizes on a random display rather than on
  the display where it is placed.

  To replicate on a computer with multiple displays:

  1. Launch Remmina.
  2. Connect to a computer using RDP protocol.
  3. Click the full screen button.

  The application flips over to the other display and goes full screen.

  4. Restore the application.
  5. Drag it back to the display where you want it.
  6. Click the full screen button again.

  The application flips over to the other display and goes full screen.

  The expectation is that the application should stay on the display
  where I put it or it should offer an option to allow me to specify the
  screen I want it on.