I faced once with the same problem after installing evolution-ews.
But after I've tried to add account 3-4 times and it worked.
I removed unnecessary accounts and left the only one.
But there is another problem. Evolution hangs and freezes

Packages, which is subscribed to evolution in Ubuntu.

  Evolution appears unable to create EWS or Exchange MAPI account

Status in evolution-ews:
Status in evolution package in Ubuntu:
Status in evolution-data-server package in Ubuntu:
Status in evolution-ews package in Ubuntu:
Status in evolution-mapi package in Ubuntu:
  Won't Fix

Bug description:
  Evolution appears unable to create an EW or MAPI account. All the
  steps proceed normally, including fetching the URL (for EWS) or
  authenticating (for MAPI). However, at the conclusion of account
  creation process, no actual account appears in the list.

  I've tried starting Evolution from the command line using various
  DEBUG_ variables and there are no EWS- or MAPI-specific errors. So I'm
  not exactly sure what to do next.

  I am fairly certain the problem doesn't lie with my corporate Exchange
  server, as web mail works fine and any other EWS-capable client (like
  the mail app in Android).

  Package: evolution 3.6.0-0ubuntu3
  ApportVersion: 2.6.1-0ubuntu1
  Architecture: amd64