Thank you for taking the time to report this bug and helping to make
Ubuntu better. Unfortunately, we cannot work on this bug because your
description didn't include enough information. You may find it helpful
to read "How to report bugs effectively" We'd be grateful
if you would then provide a more complete description of the problem.

** Changed in: gnome-calendar (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: gnome-calendar (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-calendar in Ubuntu.

  gnome-calendar 3.20.4 inoperable after update on 13 October 2016

Status in gnome-calendar package in Ubuntu:

Bug description:
  Calendar 3.20.4 has no data showing.  It is a blank calendar.  All my
  data seems to be erased.