** Changed in: network-manager

  VPN split DNS gets broken after suspend/resume

Status in NetworkManager:
Status in network-manager package in Ubuntu:

Bug description:
  I've got a company's VPN server I connect to. When I connect to it I
  get several DNS entries for split DNS configuration and this works

  After suspend/resume cycle I reconnect to VPN and see those split DNS
  entries added along with entries for VPN's DNS servers that do not
  have domain attached to it (i.e. not split). Disconnecting and
  reconnecting to VPN doesn't solve the problem: those non split entries
  gets stuck until I restart NetworkManager.

  I'll attach the patch that addresses the problem.