** Changed in: libnotify (Debian)

Packages, which is subscribed to libnotify4 in Ubuntu.

  typo in the notify-send man page

Status in libnotify4 package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Committed
Status in libnotify package in Debian:

  [Impact]
  <fill me in with explanation of severity and frequency of bug on users and
justification for backporting the fix to the stable release>

  [Development Fix]
  <fill me in with an explanation of how the bug has been addressed in the
development branch, including the relevant version numbers of packages modified
in order to implement the fix. >

  [Stable Fix]
  <fill me in by pointing out a minimal patch applicable to the stable version
of the package.>

  [Text Case]
  <fill me in with detailed *instructions* on how to reproduce the bug.  This
will be used by people later on to verify the updated package fixes the
problem.>
  1.
  2.
  3.
  Broken Behavior:
  Fixed Behavior:

  [Regression Potential]
  <fill me in with a discussion of likelihood and potential severity of
regressions and how users could get inadvertently affected.

  [Original Report]
  The description of the notify-send man page starts with "With  notify-send
you can sends desktop notifications to the user", and there should be "send"
instead of "sends"

  Package: libnotify-bin 0.7.2-0ubuntu1
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 2.6.38-7.39-generic-pae 2.6.38
  Uname: Linux 2.6.38-7-generic-pae i686
  Architecture: i386
  Date: Sat Apr  2 22:22:21 2011
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 11.04 "Natty Narwhal" - Alpha i386 (20110202)
  ProcEnviron:
   LANGUAGE=en_US:en
   LANG=en_US.UTF-8
   SHELL=/bin/bash
  SourcePackage: libnotify4
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to natty on 2011-03-28 (5 days ago)