Ads20000, thank you for reporting this and helping make Ubuntu better.

After the segfault, is there a crash file in /var/crash? If not, could
you please capture a backtrace following ?

** Changed in: libreoffice (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: libreoffice (Ubuntu)

  LibreOffice Snap ( (rev 7) - after upgrade from 16.04 to 16.10)

Status in libreoffice package in Ubuntu:

Bug description:
  Upgraded from Ubuntu 16.04 to Ubuntu 16.10 yesterday. The LibreOffice
  Snap no longer runs successfully. Running it as suggested on the
  LibreOffice website ( in
  Terminal results in the following error:

  $ /snap/bin/libreoffice
  Segmentation fault

  Not sure if this is the right place to report the bug but I don't know
  of a channel specifically intended to report bugs with Snaps (I
  reported other bugs with the Snappy build of LibreOffice on the TDF
  Bugzilla but they said it's not their bug
  presumably because although it's intended that the developers of each
  program make their own Snaps, it's actually Ubuntu who snap

  Would use `ubuntu-bug` to report the bug and automatically give logs
  etc, but `ubuntu-bug /snap/bin/libreoffice` doesn't work and `ubuntu-
  bug libreoffice` would just get logs for the Deb build of LibreOffice.
  Should I report that as a bug/feature request for ubuntu-bug? If
  there's any logs I should manually get then please ask me to get them.