** Branch linked: lp:~ubuntu-desktop/file-roller/ubuntu
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to file-roller in Ubuntu.
Update file-roller to 3.22.1
Status in file-roller package in Ubuntu:
- Fix bug that prevented opening additional archives when file-roller was
- Handle Source RPMs. Don't handle Comic Book archives.
- Fixes for working with archives on remote computers
- Translation fixes
Make sure that you can still open, extract and create .zip and .tar.xz files.
To check if the additional archive bug is fixed:
1. From the Files app (Nautilus), double click on an archive to open it with
2. Double click another archive to open it. The second archive should
display. Before the fix, the second archive window would be blank.
Low. The stable 3.22 series is actively supported and this update will be
included in all 3.22 distros.
DistroRelease: Ubuntu 16.10
Package: file-roller 3.22.0-1ubuntu1
ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 4.8.0-22.24-generic 4.8.0
Uname: Linux 4.8.0-22-generic x86_64
Date: Sat Oct 15 13:04:37 2016
InstallationDate: Installed on 2016-08-11 (64 days ago)
InstallationMedia: Ubuntu-GNOME 16.10 "Yakkety Yak" - Alpha amd64 (20160811)
PATH=(custom, no user)
UpgradeStatus: No upgrade log present (probably fresh install)
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp