Ubnutu 16.10 in Brasero, When I drag FLAC to Brasero audio disc project,
all have only 6 secs. I can play the flac files in vlc, all of them have
more than 6 secs.

Packages, which is subscribed to brasero in Ubuntu.

  Brasero won't accept FLAC files for audio disc project

Status in Brasero:
Status in brasero package in Ubuntu:

Bug description:
  Binary package hint: brasero

  Steps to reproduce:
    1) Launch 'brasero'
    2) Create a new audio project
    3) Attempt to drag a FLAC file into the project from nautilus

  After following those steps, I am presented with a dialog that says the
following in larger bold text:
    "02 - Roll with It.flac" could not be opened.
  And it says the following below that in regular text:
    "02 - Roll with It.flac" is not suitable for audio or video media.

  Totem seems to play the file just fine.  And I seem to have several
FLAC-related gstreamer things installed:
    chris@dell-desktop:~$ gst-inspect-0.10 | grep flac
    (gst-inspect-0.10:12694): GLib-WARNING **: g_set_prgname() called multiple
    typefindfunctions: audio/x-flac: flac
    typefindfunctions: application/x-id3v1: tta, flac, ogg, mpga, mp1, mp2, mp3
    typefindfunctions: application/x-id3v2: tta, flac, ogg, mpga, mp1, mp2, mp3
    flac:  flactag: FLAC tagger
    flac:  flacdec: FLAC audio decoder
    flac:  flacenc: FLAC audio encoder
    ffmpeg:  ffmux_flac: FFmpeg raw FLAC muxer
    ffmpeg:  ffdec_flac: FFmpeg FLAC (Free Lossless Audio Codec) decoder

  Upon further investigation, actually, it seems that this is only a
  problem with a certain FLAC-encoded album that I have.  But why should
  it work under Totem but not Brasero?  I'll attach a culprit file.

  ProblemType: Bug
  Architecture: i386