Same as this defect at (fixed in 54)?

Packages, which is subscribed to chromium-browser in Ubuntu.

  Chromium sync says service unavailible

Status in chromium-browser package in Ubuntu:

Bug description:
  Hello. I'm building the packages for the Raspberry Pi and currently,
  I'm building from upstream, but using your options. It seems like the
  API keys are not working. I built a version and then tried my own keys
  and the new keys you supplied in v52, but the same issue persists.
  This is using v51. I've attached the network log and it seems like
  it's getting a 404 for some reason.

  Any assistance is appreciated!