Hi, I don't know, if it is a same bug, but i have problems with wired
connection after boot too. When I turn on my computer (PC, not laptop) I
cannot access some https sites in firefox or chromium (but in chrome i
can). Or some extentions for Gnome shell (like weather) doesn't connect
to server to receive data from servers.

If i use
sudo killall dhclient

then network works correct and everything is ok, but only for some time
(sometimes few minutes, sometimes hour, sometimes more). Then sometimes
mess up and i must use same command to repair my connection.

I made a new profile in network manager and if i use command:
nmcli con up Drátové\ připojení\ 1
it work properly too, but same as with killall dhclient (so not permanently).
So something with NM or dhclient is wrong.

My Mobo: Asus Z170 Pro Gaming
Ubuntu Gnome 16.10 64bit

If you want some logs, just write and i will add attachments here for
you

Sorry, attachment of dhclient.conf added in #5

  Problem with DNS resolution after suspend

Status in network-manager package in Ubuntu:

  I upgraded my laptop to 16.10 yesterday. Sometimes after suspend I
  have network issues, one time I was not able to connect to a wifi
  network (might report another bug if this occurees again, but maybe it
  is related, as in network-manager is in some broken state after
  suspend).

  Here is whats happening pretty often: After resume from suspend I have
  a solid network connection, no problem to ping machines in LAN or on
  the internet. But DNS resolution is broken until I restart the
  network-manager service.

  I ran ubuntu-bug while DNS was broken, so if anything gets log-ed it
  should be in there.

  Package: network-manager 1.2.4-0ubuntu1
  CurrentDesktop: Unity
  Date: Sun Oct 16 21:01:09 2016
  IfupdownConfig:
   # interfaces(5) file used by ifup(8) and ifdown(8)
   auto lo
   iface lo inet loopback
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 16.04.1 LTS "Xenial Xerus" - Release amd64
(20160719)
  IpRoute:
   default via 192.168.0.1 dev wlp58s0  proto static  metric 600
   169.254.0.0/16 dev br-541a0f9bec93  scope link  metric 1000
   172.17.0.0/16 dev docker0  proto kernel  scope link  src 172.17.0.1 linkdown
   172.18.0.0/16 dev br-541a0f9bec93  proto kernel  scope link  src 172.18.0.1
   192.168.0.0/24 dev wlp58s0  proto kernel  scope link  src 192.168.0.118
metric 600
  NetworkManager.state:
   [main]
   NetworkingEnabled=true
   WirelessEnabled=true
   WWANEnabled=true
  SourcePackage: network-manager
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to yakkety on 2016-10-15 (1 days ago)
  nmcli-nm:
   RUNNING  VERSION  STATE      STARTUP  CONNECTIVITY  NETWORKING  WIFI-HW
WIFI     WWAN-HW  WWAN
   running  1.2.4    connected  started  full          enabled     enabled
enabled  enabled  enabled