Public bug reported:

Hi, I'm involved in translating a lot of GNOME, Ubuntu and other FOSS-
packages to Swedish and as a coordinator for the Swedish Ubuntu
translations. I noticed that the Swedish translation for name ( see file
thunderbird.desktop in the thunderbird source) has an error - instead of

"Name[sv]=E-postklienten Thunderbird"
it should be
"Name[sv]=Thunderbird e-postklient"

to be in line with most other FOSS-translations to Swedish, and to be
sorted in the correct order in menus etc.

If someone could correct this error I'd be grateful (and please take it
upstreams).

** Affects: thunderbird (Ubuntu)

** Description changed:

  Hi, I'm involved in translating a lot of GNOME, Ubuntu and other FOSS-
  packages to Swedish and as a coordinator for the Swedish Ubuntu
  translations. I noticed that the Swedish translation for name ( see file
  thunderbird.desktop in the thunderbird source) has an error - instead of

  "Name[sv]=E-postklienten Thunderbird"
  it should be
  "Name[sv]=Thunderbird e-postklient"

- to be in line with most other FOSS-translations to Swedish, and to be sorted
in
- the correct order in menues etc.
[...]

Packages, which is subscribed to thunderbird in Ubuntu.

  Error in Swedish name translation in thunderbird.desktop

Status in thunderbird package in Ubuntu: