The verification of the Stable Release Update for gnome-software has
completed successfully and the package has now been released to
-updates.  Subsequently, the Ubuntu Stable Release Updates Team is being
unsubscribed and will not receive messages about this bug report.  In
the event that you encounter a regression using the package from
-updates please report a new bug using ubuntu-bug and tag the bug report
regression-update so we can easily find any regressions.

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-software in Ubuntu.

  Need to determine if snap apps require terminal or not

Status in gnome-software package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in gnome-software source package in Xenial:
  Fix Released
Status in gnome-software source package in Yakkety:
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  snapd returns a list of apps a snap contains, i.e:

  "apps": [{"name": "moon-buggy"}]

  However, we can't tell if this is a terminal app (like moon buggy) or
  a graphical app (like Ubuntu calculator).