** Changed in: software-center-agent
Status: In Progress => Fix Released
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to software-center in Ubuntu.
exhibits pkgname with \n\r
Status in Software Center Agent:
Status in software-center package in Ubuntu:
Status in software-center source package in Precise:
The server sends out funny packagenames for the ubuntu books:
note the \r\n in there.
SRU TEST CASE:
1. Launch the current Ubuntu Software Center in Precise.
2. Wait for the "Definitive Guides to Ubuntu" banner to be shown (or use the
banner navigation buttons to access it). Click on the banner to access the list
3. Note that there are a total of four (4) titles in the list.
4. Close Ubuntu Software Center.
5. Update to the version of software-center in precise-proposed.
6. Launch Ubuntu Software Center again and click on the "Definitive Guides to
Ubuntu" banner again.
7. Verify that this time there are five (5) items in the list.
SRU REGRESSION POTENTIAL:
Risk of regression is extremely small. Fix simply removes white space from
the package names field from the server.
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to : email@example.com
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp