Public bug reported:
The display manager (lightdm I assume) displays background images that
have EXIF orientation tag with the original orientation of the image not
of the EXIF orientation tag, which is completely incorrect.
I'm running xenial and lightdm is version 1.18.3-0ubuntu1.
** Affects: lightdm (Ubuntu)
Importance: Undecided
Status: New
** Description changed:
- The display manager (lightdm I assume) displays images with EXIF
- orientation tag with the origianl orientation of the image not of the
- EXIF orientation tag, which is completely incorrect.
+ The display manager (lightdm I assume) displays background images that
+ have EXIF orientation tag with the original orientation of the image not
+ of the EXIF orientation tag, which is completely incorrect.
I'm running xenial and lightdm is version 1.18.3-0ubuntu1.
--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to lightdm in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1650201
Title:
Lightdm doesn't honour EXIF orientation tag on background images
Status in lightdm package in Ubuntu:
New
Bug description:
The display manager (lightdm I assume) displays background images that
have EXIF orientation tag with the original orientation of the image
not of the EXIF orientation tag, which is completely incorrect.
I'm running xenial and lightdm is version 1.18.3-0ubuntu1.
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/lightdm/+bug/1650201/+subscriptions
--
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp