BTW, I see report is listing FF plugins, but it's not saying that I have
Java and FF plugins DISABLED in FF. Also, this problem exists even
without those plugins, and even without any add-ons I have, and I have
only a few essential ones (Ghostery, Self-destructing cookies, Quick
note, User Agent Switcher, and a nice theme from official mozzila
themes).

-- 
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to firefox in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1651118

Title:
  Firefox password autocomplete popup SOMETIMES displaced

Status in firefox package in Ubuntu:
  New

Bug description:
  I've noticed this since sometime last year but as I'm thoroughly sick
  of it, I've finally taken to reporting it.

  The Firefox password autocomplete pop-up, the one that shows when you
  double click a form field to select from a REMEMBERED password, is
  sometimes DISPLACED. Sometimes it's in near vicinity of the form
  field, like in the example I've attached screenshot to, but it's
  pretty much random and may appear anywhere on the screen which is a
  problem when you have a busy page like a forum...

  Anyway, clicking the displaced pop-up has no effect, you have to use
  ARROW KEYS to select an entry and hit enter. Refreshing the page
  doesn't help. But moving the tab to another window (extracting it out)
  and refreshing, fixes the issue.

  I have a custom AppArmor profile on Firefox active, but it's
  irrelevant, the problem appears with or without AA active or inactive.

  ProblemType: Bug
  DistroRelease: Ubuntu 16.10
  Package: firefox 50.1.0+build2-0ubuntu0.16.10.1
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 4.8.0-30.32-generic 4.8.6
  Uname: Linux 4.8.0-30-generic x86_64
  NonfreeKernelModules: zfs zunicode zcommon znvpair zavl nvidia_uvm nvidia_drm 
nvidia_modeset nvidia
  AddonCompatCheckDisabled: False
  ApportVersion: 2.20.3-0ubuntu8.2
  Architecture: amd64
  AudioDevicesInUse:
   USER        PID ACCESS COMMAND
   /dev/snd/controlC1:  vlad       3146 F.... pulseaudio
   /dev/snd/pcmC0D0p:   vlad       3146 F...m pulseaudio
   /dev/snd/controlC0:  vlad       3146 F.... pulseaudio
  BuildID: 20161209093710
  Channel: Unavailable
  CurrentDesktop: Unity
  Date: Mon Dec 19 13:23:17 2016
  Extensions: extensions.sqlite corrupt or missing
  ForcedLayersAccel: False
  IfupdownConfig:
   # interfaces(5) file used by ifup(8) and ifdown(8)
   auto lo
   iface lo inet loopback
  IncompatibleExtensions: Unavailable (corrupt or non-existant 
compatibility.ini or extensions.sqlite)
  InstallationDate: Installed on 2016-11-28 (20 days ago)
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 16.10 "Yakkety Yak" - Release amd64 (20161012.2)
  IpRoute:
   default via 192.168.1.1 dev enp3s0  proto static  metric 100 
   169.254.0.0/16 dev enp3s0  scope link  metric 1000 
   192.168.1.0/24 dev enp3s0  proto kernel  scope link  src 192.168.1.26  
metric 100
  IwConfig:
   enp3s0    no wireless extensions.
   
   lo        no wireless extensions.
  Locales: extensions.sqlite corrupt or missing
  Plugins:
   IcedTea-Web Plugin (using IcedTea-Web 1.6.2 (1.6.2-3ubuntu1)) - 
/usr/lib/jvm/java-8-openjdk-amd64/jre/lib/amd64/IcedTeaPlugin.so 
(icedtea-8-plugin)
   Shockwave Flash - /usr/lib/flashplugin-installer/libflashplayer.so
  PrefSources: prefs.js
  Profiles: Profile0 (Default) - LastVersion=50.1.0/20161209093710 (In use)
  RfKill:
   
  RunningIncompatibleAddons: False
  SourcePackage: firefox
  Themes: extensions.sqlite corrupt or missing
  UpgradeStatus: No upgrade log present (probably fresh install)
  dmi.bios.date: 06/04/2015
  dmi.bios.vendor: American Megatrends Inc.
  dmi.bios.version: 0504
  dmi.board.asset.tag: To be filled by O.E.M.
  dmi.board.name: H81M-R
  dmi.board.vendor: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.
  dmi.board.version: Rev X.0x
  dmi.chassis.asset.tag: Asset-1234567890
  dmi.chassis.type: 3
  dmi.chassis.vendor: Chassis Manufacture
  dmi.chassis.version: Chassis Version
  dmi.modalias: 
dmi:bvnAmericanMegatrendsInc.:bvr0504:bd06/04/2015:svnASUS:pnAllSeries:pvrSystemVersion:rvnASUSTeKCOMPUTERINC.:rnH81M-R:rvrRevX.0x:cvnChassisManufacture:ct3:cvrChassisVersion:
  dmi.product.name: All Series
  dmi.product.version: System Version
  dmi.sys.vendor: ASUS
  modified.conffile..etc.apparmor.d.usr.bin.firefox: [modified]
  mtime.conffile..etc.apparmor.d.usr.bin.firefox: 2016-12-17T13:26:33.455761

To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/firefox/+bug/1651118/+subscriptions

-- 
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to     : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Reply via email to