Public bug reported:

** This is a feature request. **

Please enable to adjust the area of screenshot after that it was chosen.

For example when I take a screenshot using keyboard shortcut: "CTRL" + "SHIFT"
+ "Print Screen" , then I have only one chance to choose the right
coordinates/area for the screenshot.
But sometimes I wish to further adjust the area of the screenshot.

Using Ubuntu 16.04.

** Affects: gnome-screenshot (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-screenshot in Ubuntu.

  Adjust area of screenshot

Status in gnome-screenshot package in Ubuntu: