Status changed to 'Confirmed' because the bug affects multiple users.
** Changed in: gnome-screensaver (Ubuntu)
Status: New => Confirmed
--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-screensaver in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1635445
Title:
switching users asks for password twice
Status in gnome-screensaver package in Ubuntu:
Confirmed
Bug description:
Since upgrading to Ubuntu 16.10, I have noticed that while switching
users asks for password twice. I have three users on this computer,
and at any given time more than one is logged on, once I leave, and
another user comes along and clicks on the top right corner and picks
their account, computer asks for their password. Once entered
successfully, the screen locks and asks for their password. This was
not an issue in 16.04.
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-screensaver/+bug/1635445/+subscriptions
--
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp