** Tags added: nm-touch

  Wifi doesn't reconnect to AP if it uses the same SSID than another AP

Status in Canonical System Image:
  Incomplete
Status in network-manager package in Ubuntu:

  current build number: 68
  device name: arale
  channel: ubuntu-touch/rc-proposed/meizu.en
  last update: 2015-07-24 08:00:20
  version version: 68
  version ubuntu: 20150724
  version device: 20150709-8965e37
  version custom: 20150716-819-8-42

  My ISP (Free in France) provides a hotspot service so that customers
  can use the connection of any other customer using a generic open Wifi
  connection (for reference http://www.free.fr/assistance/2303.html - in
  French)

  The SSID is called 'FreeWifi' on all the boxes but obviously APs are
  all different since it's customers' DSL routers.

  When I connect  to one of this access point, suspend the phone and
  resume it in another location where the SSID is available but from a
  different AP, the phone doesn't connect to this AP and the list of
  networks in the network-indicator doesn't refresh and still show the
  list of network from the previous location. I have to forget the
  network called 'FreeWifi' and reconnect in order to refresh the list
  and make it work.

  It's 100% reproducible.