Confirmed that the latest proposed package version solved the bug.
*** 0.91-11ubuntu16.10.1 400
400 http://nl.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu yakkety-proposed/main amd64
500 http://nl.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu yakkety/main amd64 Packages
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to inkscape in Ubuntu.
End marker/start marker drop-down menus are empty
Status in Inkscape:
Status in inkscape package in Ubuntu:
Status in inkscape source package in Yakkety:
Status in inkscape source package in Zesty:
[ Impact ]
The dropdown menus for start marker, end marker and mid markers do not
contains any arrows to select. I have clean up all local settings and run
inkscape fresh but the same problem.
This is caused by scour being called during the build, a change
inadvertently added in the 0.91-11 upload. The fix used it to just
not call scour.
[ Test case ]
Compare the file /usr/share/inkscape/markers/markers.svg from the built
package with upstream's
- it should be at the very least equivalent (if not equal), currently it
contains only comments.
Seen in in:
- Inkscape 0.91 r13725 on Ubuntu 16.10
- Inkscape 0.91-11 r13725 on Ubuntu 16.10 (official package from yakkety)
- DistroRelease: Ubuntu 16.10, Package: inkscape 0.91-11
- Inkscape 0.92, ubuntu 16.04 LTS
- Ubuntu 16.04 - upgrade today to 0.92
- Kubuntu 14.04, and recently updated Inkscape to version 0.92.0
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to : email@example.com
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp