Public bug reported:

I recently install Ubuntu 16.06 on MacMini with 8GB RAM,  Intel Core i5
2,3 GHz.

When runing Anguler app firefox freezes, could be a wrong code. But
issue is, when firefox freezes it occupies the whole system. System
freezes it self and I am unable todo any thing. Then I have to reboot
the Ubuntu.

This is happing very often, as I read the bug was registered for Ubuntu
14.04. I am not sure if it is fixed or not.

Any help will be appriciated.

Regards
Danyal

** Affects: firefox (Ubuntu)

  Firefox continuously freezes and freezes the rest of the system
  (Ubuntu 16.04)

Status in firefox package in Ubuntu: