I installed this version in Ubuntu GNOME 16.10. I browsed to several
websites. I verified that the Alt+Left/Right keyboard shortcuts worked.

** Tags removed: verification-needed
** Tags added: verification-done

Packages, which is subscribed to epiphany-browser in Ubuntu.

  Update epiphany to 3.22.5

Status in epiphany-browser package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in epiphany-browser source package in Yakkety:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  Impact
  ======
  Ubuntu 16.10 has epiphany 3.22.0. We should update to 3.22.5 which fixes
quite a few bugs.

  https://git.gnome.org/browse/epiphany/tree/NEWS?h=gnome-3-22
  https://git.gnome.org/browse/epiphany/log/?h=gnome-3-22

  Test Case
  =========
  Install the update. Ensure that the app still works. Navigate to different
sites.

  Regression Potential