Weird:

sudo dhclient

resolves the network problem in most of the cases.

  Suspend to RAM with active bluetooth network connection causes
  problems

Status in network-manager package in Ubuntu:

  If I close my coputer while it is connected to my phone's network via
bluetooth after resuming all of the following might happen
   - Everything works right and i can re-connect to my bluetooth network using
the network-manager-gnome icon
   - Bluetooth network can still be used but network-manager seems to forget
about my WiFi
   - Bluetooth network can still be used and network-manager offers to connect
to the WiFi stations that were there before suspending. But it doesn't scan for
new ones
   - Network works. But /etc/resolv.conf points to 127.0.0.0 and hosts cannot
be resolved until I replace this number by a working nameserver
   - Network works. But dnsmasq no more reacts
   - Network no more works including my loopback network => even a poweroff
command cannot shut down my computer.

  If any problems exist a sudo service network-manager restart normally
  breaks my loopback network. No idea why.

  Package: network-manager 1.4.4-1ubuntu2
  CurrentDesktop: Unity:Unity7