** Package changed: ubuntu => lightdm (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to lightdm in Ubuntu.

  Keyboard layout not set in greeter

Status in Light Display Manager:
  Triaged
Status in “lightdm” package in Ubuntu:

  Hello Guys,

  I had installed LightDM in my Ubuntu 11.04 yesterday.
  However, I got some weird behaviour with my keyboard preferences (layout)
after install it.
  Every time I reboot or logout my system the keyboard layout change to USA
automatically.

  I have searched about this problem at google, but I got nothing except with
xorg.conf stuffs.
  The problem is I have no xorg.conf with this Ubuntu version to configure
manually.
  (Keep in mind I was tried to change my keyboard preferences through the GUI
program, but the problem persist)

  At this time, I removed LightDM and I using GDM again.

  So, have you guys any idea to fix it?

  Thx in advanced,