Replaced cloudprint task by gnome-settings-daemon task. We should avoid
adding an additional user daemon in Python. cloudprint should only be a
sample implementation to tell us how to implement Google Cloud Print
support in the g-s-d and also for the security team to already review
the method before it gets into g-s-d.

** Package changed: cloudprint (Ubuntu) => gnome-settings-daemon
(Ubuntu)

  Google account in Online Accounts section of GNOME Control Center
  needs support for Google Cloud Print

Status in “gnome-control-center” package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in “gnome-online-accounts” package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in “gnome-settings-daemon” package in Ubuntu:

  As discussed in the Blueprint

  https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/desktop-p-google-cloud-
  print-integration

  we want to add Google Cloud Print support to Ubuntu Precise. For the
  user to activate and deactivate it we decided on the "Online Accounts"
  UI in the GNOME Control Center. So appropriate support needs to get
  added. In our case we should add a new switch to the series of
  switches for the different services of the Google account. The
  implementation on the system should be done via the "cloudprint"
  package.