** Tags added: oneiric

Packages, which is subscribed to gvfs in Ubuntu.

  /usr/lib/gio/modules/libgvfsdbus.so wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS64

Status in “gvfs” package in Ubuntu:

  I have upgraded version of Ubuntu 11.04, upgraded from 10.04. When running
Oracle Service Bus Workshop I got some error messages which are (it seems) all
related to one issue:
  gvfs is still installing libraries to /usr/lib instead of the multarch
compatible /usr/lib/$(DEB_HOST_MULTIARCH) directory.

  There are messages not for the only one library, but of course for all other
libraries which come from this package:
  /usr/lib/gio/modules/libgioremote-volume-monitor.so: wrong ELF class:
ELFCLASS64
  Failed to load module: /usr/lib/gio/modules/libgioremote-volume-monitor.so
  /usr/lib/gio/modules/libgvfsdbus.so: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS64
  Failed to load module: /usr/lib/gio/modules/libgvfsdbus.so
  /usr/lib/gtk-2.0/2.10.0/menuproxies/libappmenu.so: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS64
  /usr/lib/gio/modules/libgioremote-volume-monitor.so: wrong ELF class:
ELFCLASS64
  Failed to load module: /usr/lib/gio/modules/libgioremote-volume-monitor.so
  /usr/lib/gio/modules/libgvfsdbus.so: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS64
  Failed to load module: /usr/lib/gio/modules/libgvfsdbus.so

  Best regards,

  Ladislav