** Description changed:

  After today's update screen-locking suddenly started using gtk-greeter
  instead of unity-greeter. It looks similar to the old greeter of gdm
  /gnome-screensaver. I don't even have lightdm-gtk-greeter installed.

  How to reproduce:
  -------------------------
  1. Reboot. It uses unity-greeter for login.

  2. Login to unity and press CTRL + ALT + L

  Current Behavior:
  ---------------------
  It uses gtk-greeter instead of unity-greeter.

  Expected Behavior:
  ------------------------
  It should use unity-greeter

  Using dm-tool lock:
  -------------------------
- Locks screen with unity greeter, but then after unlocking, it presents
gtk-greeter again, I had to unlock it again to see desktop.
+ Locks screen with unity greeter, but then after unlocking, it presents
gtk-greeter again, I had to unlock it again to see desktop.

+ Info:
+ ------
+ OS: Ubuntu 17.04 (32 bit)

  unity-settings-daemon: 15.04.1+17.04.20170328-0ubuntu1

  gnome-screensaver: 3.6.1-7ubuntu5

  unity: 7.5.0+17.04.20170301-0ubuntu1

  lightdm: 1.22.0-0ubuntu1

  lignome-desktop-3-12: 3.24.0-0ubuntu1

** Description changed:

  After today's update screen-locking suddenly started using gtk-greeter
  instead of unity-greeter. It looks similar to the old greeter of gdm
  /gnome-screensaver. I don't even have lightdm-gtk-greeter installed.

  How to reproduce:
  -------------------------
  1. Reboot. It uses unity-greeter for login.

  2. Login to unity and press CTRL + ALT + L

  Current Behavior:
  ---------------------
  It uses gtk-greeter instead of unity-greeter.

  Expected Behavior:
  ------------------------
  It should use unity-greeter

  Using dm-tool lock:
  -------------------------
- Locks screen with unity greeter, but then after unlocking, it presents
gtk-greeter again, I had to unlock it again to see desktop.
-
+ Locks screen with unity greeter, but then after unlocking, it presents
gtk-greeter again, I had to unlock it again to see desktop. And the lock is not
smooth. It first blank the screen then load the unity-greeter and then lock it.

  Info:
  ------
  OS: Ubuntu 17.04 (32 bit)

  unity-settings-daemon: 15.04.1+17.04.20170328-0ubuntu1

  gnome-screensaver: 3.6.1-7ubuntu5

  unity: 7.5.0+17.04.20170301-0ubuntu1

  lightdm: 1.22.0-0ubuntu1

  lignome-desktop-3-12: 3.24.0-0ubuntu1

Packages, which is subscribed to unity-settings-daemon in Ubuntu.

  Unity started using gtk-greeter for screen-lock after update (Zesty)

Status in unity-settings-daemon package in Ubuntu: