As I remembered - I asked doko to re-run the failed build and now it
passed. The test suite would need some love to be made more reliable,
but that's a different issue. Marking as Invalid.

** Changed in: zeromq3 (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to zeromq3 in Ubuntu.

  zeromq3 FTBFS with zesty test rebuild

Status in zeromq3 package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  zeromq3 version 4.2.1-2ubuntu1 failed to build from source on armhf
  during a recent test rebuild for zesty. The build log can be found
  here:

  https://launchpadlibrarian.net/312257088/buildlog_ubuntu-zesty-
  armhf.zeromq3_4.2.1-2ubuntu1_BUILDING.txt.gz

  There seems to have been 1 test failure:

  FAIL: tests/test_use_fd_tcp