[Expired for gtksourceview3 (Ubuntu) because there has been no activity
for 60 days.]

** Changed in: gtksourceview3 (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to gtksourceview3 in Ubuntu.

  <?php ?> inside <h1> not highlighted correctly

Status in gtksourceview3 package in Ubuntu:
  Expired

Bug description:
  I wanted to report this upstream but couldn't figure out where in less
  than a minute, so I give up and leave that to anyone who will triage
  this bug.

  This is yet another screwup in the syntax highlighting of php code.
  See the screenshot, it speaks for itself.

  From some comment I read about other php syntax highlight issues, I seem to
remember that 100%-correct syntax highlight for PHP (that is, matching how the
code is _really_ interpreted in reality) is not even theoretically possible
with the tool that Gedit currently uses for language definitions (which is, if
that is true, poorly designed or the wrong tool).
  (example: complex nesting of <?php ?> blocks within "" in html attributes or
within <script></script> tags, etc)

  However, trivial cases like this one should be possible to fix
  trivially.

  Package: gedit 3.10.4-0ubuntu13
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 4.2.0-35.40-generic 4.2.8-ckt5
  Uname: Linux 4.2.0-35-generic x86_64
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia
  CurrentDesktop: Unity