Architecture: i386
Date: Tue Sep 20 14:01:07 2011
ExecutablePath: /usr/bin/nautilus
InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 11.10 "Oneiric Ocelot" - Beta i386 (20110901)
SourcePackage: nautilus
usr_lib_nautilus:
 deja-dup           19.92-0ubuntu1
 evince             3.1.90.1-0ubuntu1
 file-roller        3.1.91-0ubuntu1
 gnome-disk-utility 3.0.2-1ubuntu2
 nautilus-share     0.7.3-1

** Affects: nautilus (Ubuntu)

** Tags: apport-bug apport-lpi i386 oneiric running-unity
--
problem with chrome dev